Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hello, my name is...

Micaela. As of now, I'm 20-years-old and live in Metro Detroit. Naturally, I'm a ginger. Feel free to inform me with the newest red-head jokes (seriously, they're amusing). My taste in music changes periodically. Last winter I was supposed to see Yelawolf, a day before attending an Arlo Guthrie concert. From rap to folk rock, almost any genre fulfills my entertainment needs (besides modern country). On my free time, I enjoy rapping like a little white girl, daydreaming, dancing with my hula hoop, attempting to skateboard, learning new songs on the guitar, reading Dr. Seuss (There's a Wocket in my Pocket, great book), getting into light-saber fights, drawing portraits, writing poetry, yo-yoing, reading Sylvia Plath's work (Mad girls love song, great poem), doing yoga, exercising, and learning new things. My biggest goal is to master/perform various circus arts. Would love to become an auto-body professional while performing on the side.


















I like cars. A lot.
I have a crazy as hell cat.


Her name's Gypsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment