Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Olly Olly Oxen Free

For the past few years I've felt lost.

Living the Gypsy life isn't as amazing as it may sound. I'm sick of moving, living here, there, back here, over this and that way. I want a home. An occupation, drivers liscense, a family. 

I've been reminding myself "You have to lose yourself before you can find yourself."
Been searching far too long. Like a child, playing hide and seek.
This game of hide and seek isn't fun. Olly olly oxen free doesn't apply.

 My step-brother mentioned he's surprised I haven't ran after any of the many rabbits in our yard, and fallen down a rabbit hole. I sometimes wish I'd catch a glimpse of one wearing a red waistcoat and a watch. So maybe I could escape to Wonderland. 

Little did I know, I've been stuck in Wonderland

I'm a dreamer, and have made some of my most incredible dreams into reality. Running away to the circus would make me happiest. It's what I plan to do. I've gone through step one, with reside of shattered goals fulfilling my mind. Driving myself insane trying to find myself. 
I have found myself. Those goals can be accomplished. "Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

I happen to have a call for creating things. 
One day, you'll see me performing. 
Promise.


2 comments: