Wednesday, October 23, 2013

7 Deadly Sins Blog Link up

7 Deadly Sins Link-Up
All you need to do is copy & paste this list, link-up, and have fun finding out others' guilty pleasures.  


seven great things in your life.
1. My crazy cat Gypsy.
2. My support team. Made up of various friends and family (thank you).
3. My motivation, as I wouldn't be where I am now without it.
4. I don't have any children, and am not pregnant. (big saver)
5. Anybody reading this, or who links up! <3 span="">
6. My mother.
7. The Beatles.


seven things you lack and covet.
1. More back flexibility.
2. Happiness.
3. Perfect skin.
4. Patience.
5. Somebody I can be happy with in a relationship.
6. Patience.
7. Never taking advantage of High School opportunities.


seven things that make you angry.
1. People who hold grudges.
2. Close mindedness. Close minds think alike. c;
3. Not having my drivers license yet.
4. When I check, and discoverer somebody's blown up my phone.
5. Hunger.
6. Juvenile court system. (Oh wait, that's me)
7. Those who will refuse to directly communicate a problem.


seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Reply to texts.
2. Everything? I procrastinate.
3. Sleep.
4. Stretch routine daily.(okay, ever)
5. Speak on the telephone.
6. Not overanalyze every situation.
7. Cook or clean.


seven worldly material desires.
1. A new polypro hula hoop.<3 font="">
2. A DSLR camera
3. Laptop.
4.  Closet stocked up with lovely clothing.
5. Cigarettes.
6. New iPhone screen.
7. A vanilla dip donut.


seven guilty pleasures.
1. Wilfred.
2. Unemployment. Not necessarily a pleasure, but I have far more free time I suppose.
3. Smoking.  
4. Online shopping. (then getting buyer's remorse & returning)
5. Fire.
6. Reeses.
7. Facebook.


seven things you love about love.
1. The butterflies.
2. That feeling of a fresh relationship.
3. Having somebody to catch you when you fall.
   4. Comfort zone.
5. Smiles.
6. The passion.
7. That feeling attached.
How long will this linky remain open? Til Halloween, you guessed it!  Happy trails!
Published by Google Drive–Report Abuse–Updated automatically every 5 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment