Thursday, October 3, 2013

All it Takes is One Person

My step-brother recently started dating this girl named Kaitlyn. 

(Left to right: Will I Am, Taylor Swift cat, Kaitlyn)

The first day I met her we were outside hula hooping. She loved it. She's currently teaching me how to walk on my hands. She had me chop off some of her locks, and even hooked me up with a maid job (via her gorgeous mother).


We make a couple of damn cute maids, if I do say so myself. 

At Kroger, we adventured the Halloween section. She captured this awesome shot of myself, my hoop, and a lovely mask. Later stating "Holy Crap, you'd be a super hot dude!". 

  
Gotta love your friends. Even if they think you'd make a cute dude.



Did I mention she has a handsome Great Dane named Jack? 

No comments:

Post a Comment