Thursday, October 10, 2013

Remember Me?

Butterflies caged. Fluttering between my ribs. Making everything much more uncomfortable.
EVERYTHING
Time goes by, butterflies shift.
Remember me?

I can't deal with the shifts.
I can't make up my mind. 
Am I still myself?
Remember me?

Waking up same place, new day.
New clothes? No cigarettes? Where the hell is my lighter?!
Remember me?

I wish that when I shut my eyes all the world would drop dead, making life reform when I lift my lids again.
But like Plath, I think I made you up inside my head. 
Remember me?
No, I don't remember shit!
Remember me?
If I did, consider it faith.
Remember me?
I hope to never come across you.
Remember me?
I can sleep this nightmare away. 
Open my eyes, all will be born again. 

...Did I make you up inside my head?

2 comments:

  1. Great poem! I used to write poems but I was never courageous enough to post them online. I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be, a blog's where you can express yourself without judgement. If anybody judges in a negative matter they look sillier than you!
      Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. c:

      Delete