Thursday, October 24, 2013

These are a Few of my Favorite Things II

Vanity is within us all...


If there's one thing I can't live without, it's most definitely my notebook! Composition notebooks are my favorite. You just can't have enough.
 Everywhere I go you'll find me writting something eventually. Notebooks fill up so fast, and when time comes to actually purchase one for use I hate searching for the most convenient size, college ruled or wide ruled, design, paper binding, etc...I should probably invest in 20 of these bad boys. Until next month.  


Another thing I definitely can't live without is a hula hoop. With a beautiful LED hoop from mood hoops, and a couple home-made hoops (one good quality hoop left, and I have it at my ex's friends house...), I still find myself desperate for a hula hoop at times! What do I do? I hit up the nearest dollar store, of course. I've bought 2 when they only had tiny hoops, so I could cut the tubing and bind it to my size. I loved that hoop for quite some-time. These 3 hoops you see, those are original Wham-O hula hoops! I'd love to get my hands on these! One for collecting, one for hooping, and one for my lovely cousin Angelika (6-year-old hoop buddy). 


Fashion wise - I've fallen in love with Yoga Pants. My friend Kaitlyn I should thank for that, as her Victoria's Secret yoga pants are what caused my love for the damn pants You can pull these off, anybody can. Just buy the right ones, with the right material. Lycra is good for hoopers, a common fabric in many yoga pants. Be sure to find thick, stretchy material. This way any cellulite you may have wont show, your boy-shorts wont show through, and they're the comfiest! Not to mention, no worries about the stereotypical "girls have camel toe in yoga pants" problem. With the best material, there's no way in hell anybody could.




CoverGirl Waterproof Mascara. It's the best! The bristles are rubber and make sure your lashes are separated. I used to use the cap when I'd have to downgrade in mascara so I could use the comb.
 A little mascara tip: start at the bottom of your lashes, and shake it as you bring it up. This creates it to be darker and more full at the bottom (I'll share more tips in an upcoming post).






I don't think I'd be able to sleep if it wasn't for skullcandy headphones. I can sleep fine without music now. However, my current stock of headphones is limited to...nothing. When the time comes to buy a new pair, you bet it's gonna be a pair of these bad boys. The best part? They're only $10 on amazon!
 







What are a few of your favorite things? 

 






 


4 comments:

  1. Oh I just love notebooks & I really can't live without them! Hula hoops are hard things for me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Notebooks are a necessity!
      You could hula hoop in no time if you try!
      If you ever do, be sure to let me know! c:

      Delete
  2. I love notebooks because I'm a writing freak ! High five.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also a writing freak! Notebooks of nonsense takes the mass majority of my shelves/drawers. Haha.
      Virtual high five right back at you. c:

      Delete