I love reading blogs, and love to know the writer even more. It's hard to form a personal relationship with all our favorite bloggers, but it's still as if we know each other.
To make life a bit easier, here's 15 facts about myself. I'd love to learn more about you too!
1. I'm terrified of butterflies. The Detroit Zoo has a butterfly house I'm always pressured to go through. I can't touch them, but they can land on me as they please. D:
2. I taught myself how to speak in a Boston accent.
3. I dream to be a circus performer.
4. I'm one of those hoopers. On the contrary, I know very little poi.
5. My cat is a crazy Russian acrobatic, who watches me in my sleep. I love her.
6. I named my cat after a 1930's burlesque dancer. Gypsy Rose Lee.
7. I broke my arm at age 2. My mother wouldn't let me get the ninja turtles cast, so I pulled it off.
8. I consider myself and my sister ballerinas. As we were in ballet well over 10 years.
9. My favorite color is periwinkle.
10. I'm a red-head. Naturally.
11. I consider my step-brother more of a sibling than my biological brother.
12. I can explain how to give a lobotomy.
13. I'm obsessed with chocolate. Any candy really.
14. I've had my pup (Oliver Wendell) since age 7.
15. I've seen every episode of Full House.