Monday, November 25, 2013

Facing your fears

A head full of fears has no space for dreams.
I've been having horrid nightmares lately, so I look at this in two ways. I have many fears, as I'm a scaredy cat.
Fears
Butterflies
Losing a limb
The ocean
Movies containing girls with long black hair
Accomplishing nothing
Losing my brother
Being unable to join the circus due to medical reasons
Dreams
Joining the circus
Having a beautiful redheaded daughter
Being an extra in a movie
Dying with no hatred towards anybody
Owning my own personal dance studio
Have a successful blog
Fill my life with more friends
Get driving
What are your fears and dreams?

2 comments:

  1. My fear is driving, seriously :D
    Actually my dreams are not concrete, mayhaps just growing as a person is my dream. And fortunately it's likely to happen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm horrified to drive, but love cars!
      I like that explanation, I agree on my behalf. c:

      Delete