Monday, November 11, 2013

My personal Thanksgiving Thanks

November is the official month of appreciation, following the season of giving.
This year I'm most thankful for my support system. Those on my "people who matter list" of 2013.
My cousin's daughter
This munchkin keeps me sane. We make nonsense, and chase ice cream trucks down elm street. The best hoop buddy anybody could ask for. I love you munckin.
My boyfriend Dan
I don't know how he keeps up with me. On the contrary, I don't know where I'd 've without him. He saved me when nobody else could. Literally. Nobody else could manage to get in such great cat fights. I love you Dan.
My brother Will
I've recently become close with my step-brother. We talk like siblings, act like siblings, and he's one of my best friends when it comes down to it. I love you Will.
John
My close friend of 4 years. I have no idea what I'd do without him, he's picked me up when I'd fall. We got to visit the Marshall Mathers LP home week's before it was burned down. I love you John.
My sister Mandy
One of the only family members who kept in contact with me this year. We also have awesome Detroit adventures. I love you Mandy. 

Without these people I'd be a lost cause.
Thank you all for being here for me.

1 comment: