Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The new and improved Miley Cyrus

I can't stand all the controversy over the new look of Miley Cyrus! I think she's a beautiful young lady. She's an adult, therefore she does what she wants. If she was a mess, she'd be stuck with a Disney contract miserable playing Hannah Montana as a 16-year-old with her dad.
She's broke out of her shell. She's doing what makes her happy. Quick shift sure, but your kids can continue to watch Hannah Montana re-runs while the rest of us enjoy the real Miley.
It kills me seeing all the hatred towards her. She's happy, she's successful, she's being true to herself.


6 comments:

  1. Agreed! I do, however, think that a lot of this is also for the publicity, which is totally fine because she is, after all a performer!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh agreed definitely. However, you can even see happiness in her newest photos hoots.

      Delete
  2. I agree, she looks happy, why not just leave her be! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree.. I think with childhood stars we think they should stay like that forever. but no, they are young, and they have every right to find out who they are. I like Miley. She's weird at times, but who isn't now a days. lol. I love some of her new music!!! and she does look happy!! :)

    Adri @ Adri's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every star seems to indeed be a bit bizarre these days. But I think we'd be bored with the entertainment industry if otherwise. Childhood stars like Brittney Spears on the other hand, she let the fame hatred get to her. :/
      I'm proud Miley's not! Her music is much more enjoyable. c:

      Delete