Saturday, November 30, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things III


Throw Blankets. <3
I absolutely love HarleyQuinn as well.

click here to get one!












The Sims 3 Generations!
My favorite part is that the children can have imaginary friends. c:
click here to get the download!




Hello Kitty slippers.
To keep cozy in the cold weather.
click here to get them for only $2.00!


Trrtlz braclets!
Each color has a different meaning. The one with all the colors stands for friendship.
click here to get one. Click here to enter my giveaway for a chance to win one!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my I haven't played Sims since the original game but I so loved it back then! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've improved so much with the game! Lots of glitches though. :/

      Delete
  2. I love Hello Kitty . These slippers are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love hello kitty too! The best part is they're only $2.00!

      Delete
  3. I haven't played the sims in ages, I love that game!
    Georgia from www.lumublog.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That, DDR, and rockband/guitar hero I can never get sick of. c:

      Delete
  4. Throw blankets are the best! I'm buying a bunch this month because I only have one right now. I'll definitely be adding the Harley Quinn blanket to my wishlist because she is by far my favorite. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's my favorite too! ^_^
      I personally don't like the batman (shhh) haha.

      Delete
  5. Oh how I love these slippers! Hi, Hello Kitty fan here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello kitty always makes me smile. <3

      Delete
  6. OMG! That Harley Blanket. So rad.

    ReplyDelete