14 facts for 2014
- Look up at the ceiling, image all the things in the room fitting up there.
Unless ceiling is oddly shaped or slanted, its the exact same size as the room. A good 10% of others find this uninteresting.
- 73% of all percentages are made up on the spot.
- Cookie Monster talks the dialect of an Asian American, from Asia.
- Tyler Durden is correct, IKEA sucks and I am Jacks smirking revenge (Possibly Jills disturbed nightmares also).
- It's not easy learning two languages at a time.
- Happiness is like perfume, you can't give any without getting a little on yourself.
- No matter what race or age, we all need the same amount of love.
- 81% of all percentages are made up on the spot.
- You don't get a wrinkle in your brain every time you learn something new.
- Kisses don't literally help heal any wound.
- Auto body is an art.
- Hula hooping is a sport.
- Dungeons and Dragons takes a lot of knowledge and patience.
- Drinking isn't as fun as it was at age 16.
What have you learned throughout time?