Sunday, December 8, 2013

5 truths and 1 lie!

Have you played 5 truths & a lie? 

I remember when the trimester would end at school and new classes started the teachers lived to use this game to open us up to each other. I love the idea of doing it with fellow bloggers!
I've already spilled the beans in a couple posts, for example 15 facts about myself and Harlynn the strange (hint hint ;).

Here it goes...

1. I live down the street from Eminem.
2. Auto body repair is a passion of mine.
3. Red is my unlucky color.
4. My previous pet alligator was named Phil Collins.
5. I still sleep with my teddy bear.
6. White girl rapping is a hobby of mine.

Can you guess which is a lie?
To join the fun, just click the picture at the top of this post!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, ok... so I'm just going to choose and say number 4 is a lie ... I have no idea why I think that either

    ReplyDelete