Thursday, December 19, 2013

Adventure time with Beemo!

My boyfriend got me an early Christmas surprise.
BMO (Beemo)! 
An adorable plush from the series Adventure Time!! 
This little guy is life size, 8 inches in length. I absolutely adore it!!

      Known as sexless (considering s/he's an electronic), I still refer to it as a he. Not just any electronic though! BMO is Finn and Jakes living video game console, portable electrical outlet, music player, roommate, camera, alarm clock, toaster, flashlight, strobe light, skateboarder, soccer player, video editor, and video player. As well as their loyal and trustworthy friend - who protects them from any danger possible.


"When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke, but sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light." - BMO

To get a BMO plush just like mine Click here.

2 comments: