Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bitches ain't shit

but hoes and tricks. 
Doctor Dre

The doctor is right. Are you a hoe? A trick? I'm sure as hell not. In fact, I'd be a terrible magician - because I'll fuck a trick up (Shady quote).

There's good people fulfilling the world we live in. If you can't seem to find one, become one. I believe in karma. Do good things, good things will come in return. Do bad things, bad things will come in return. I've been hypocritical lately when it comes to my morals. Guess what? Karma has been a straight up bitch right back at me. 

I'm not sure how I've gone so downhill this year. It even started off horrible, being admitted to a psych hospital and shortly after stuck (not on my own will) in the heroin house currently to my right.
On the contrary, I had my gorgeous natural long red hair. I was 120 pounds. I hula hooped as I pleased. Had my own personal dance studio in the basement of my residence. Now I have short blonde hair and weigh 140. I've been kicked out of every living option besides my boyfriends, where I have no room to hoop. The weather won't let me hoop either, and don't think for a minute I'm going outside unless walking somewhere. I'd like to be as far away from the house to my right as possible.

My new years resolution is laughing in my face. The only thing I can think to do is be a good person. Do as much as I can to help others. Not for the sake of karma rewarding me (even though I don't mind) - but being a good person makes you feel amazing.

Anybody over the age of 20 knows life isn't at all how we were raised to believe. It sucks, and isn't going to change. What you can change is the degree of how badly it sucks. The good can over-ride the bad, but don't expect perfection to last. Keep your head high, with an open mind. Treat others the way you'd like them to treat you. Open a door for the person behind you going into the same place. Compliment the girl you just passed by with adorable hair. It would make your day, why wouldn't it make hers?

The point of this post was supposed to be about all of us becoming the good in the world. Let grudges go, there's no time to hate. No pausing, no rewinding, if anything life is on fast-forward (unless you're in jail or waiting to go to Disney World). Just because you may not see it, doesn't mean you shouldn't be it. Let's all start now. Become a better person tomorrow than you are today - no matter how big or small the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment