Monday, December 2, 2013

Conair 3/4in Ceramic Flat Iron Review

Since I've cut my hair months back, straightening is almost mandatory. 
Since my hair is on the shorter side, I was hunting for a 3/4" flat iron. The boyfriend and I hit up Target yesterday, and purchased the Conair 3/4in ceramic flat iron. It was the cheapest at only $12, therefore I didn't expect the best results. I was proven otherwise. 



While straightening, the iron was very smooth. I was scared since I bleached my hair it would look super frizzy. Proven otherwise again. Once I was finished my hair was not only straight, but smooth and silky as well. I couldn't have been happier with the quality!

This bad boy has ceramic damage control, 30 second heat up (with turbo power as an option), and a beautiful floating plate with even heat results.

Click here to get one for only $12!


 

1 comment: