Sunday, December 22, 2013

Confessions of a blogger

I was tagged by Danielle of A Writer in Love to take this blogger challenge!! 
Hope you enjoy, and be sure to check if I tagged you. c; 

"Confessions of a Blogger"

1. When did you first start blogging and why?
I started this blog the beginning of this year (2013) because I have been unemployed and always loved the blogger environment. Everybody's so supportive, and my sisters been blogging for quite some time. That inspired me as well.

2. Have you had any past online presence?
I used to have a blog on tumbler "Hello Kiddie" haha. Also had a blogger "Miss.Micaelove" to follow up with my Etsy shop. I took both down to get a fresh start.

3. When did you become serious about your blog?
Once I started reading other blogs, and connecting with the environment (which happened pretty quickly!!) I became attached. Now I'm working with some affiliate programs (read in the "about" section for more details), and plan to open an Etsy shop to link up with this blog. c:

4. What was your first blog post?
"Hello, My name is..." was my first blog post. Just introducing myself and letting everybody know a bit about me.

5. What have been your biggest challenges blogging?
Traffic definitely!! Which has changed dramatically since I connected with the community. Now it's waiting to post my next blog post, haha. I tend to want to quicker than I should - or vice versa.

6. What is the most rewarding thing about blogging?
By far the comments and feedback from readers. I love to get new comments from bloggers so I can go read something new!!

7. What is the most discouraging thing about blogging?
I've never been personally attacked, but when a post doesn't get as much attention I feel it deserves. Not for selfish reasons, but for reasons I feel others should take a look for their own sake. I always try to be motivational.

8. What is your lasting inspiration or motivation?
My last inspiration was Danielle from A Writer in Love to write this post - as she tagged me!! My sister and her friend Sara have always been huge blogging inspirations.

9. What is your blogging dirty little secret?
I tend to share my dirty little secrets on my blog actually. c;

10. What is your current goal as a blogger?
I'd love to get more traffic. Not for the sake of being able to say I have it, but because people truly find interest in my writing.

11. Have you learned or become passionate about anything through blogging that caught you by surprise?
Style!! I lack a sense of style compared to the majority of these beautiful bloggers with fashion blogs. It's inspired my current look - and I catch myself thinking more when shopping.

I'd like to tag the following bloggers to take this "Confessions of a blogger" survey:
Areeba from I have a messy bun
Laney from Night Owl Venting
Cazz from Nerd Burger
Tammy from You wouldn't call it a drinking problem if you knew where I was from


8 comments:

  1. thanks for the tag. will try to get around to doing this. if i dont i'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, this is so cute! I know the feeling about wanting to post sometimes and not giving enough time between posts :). I'll tell you it does hurt when you get attacked about a blog post. I've had it happen about 3 times since I started blogging in October 2009.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry Nicole. I don't see why. The blogging community can take a twist on us at times though. Glad you stayed strong!! <3

      Delete
  3. This is such a fun tag! Comments and friendships formed are definitely the best parts!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you do conquer your goals friend ;)

    ReplyDelete