Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday spendings

      So today my dad picked me up for lunch and a shopping spree, along with his friend Agnes. We hit up Red Robin where we discussed politics and my downsized gauged ears (which have Super man plugs in 'em). After lunch, we hit up Khols where I got some adorable clothes!! My favorite being my new red wings hoodie. Excited to wear it - I get home and put it on. It's just as comfy as it is cute!! Problem - the security tag is still on. The buzzer on the door didn't even go off?! Now I have to walk up to Khols nearby my residence and ask to have it taken off. Ughh. First world problems? Yes, but still a pain.


I also got an adorable Rugrats top I had to show off!! I'm in love with it, as I was obsessed with the show as a child. Kimi is included on the shirt, which I love considering it's a pretty rare find.


How's your weekend been going?
Enter my giveaway here!!
Become a fan on Facebook here!!

12 comments:

  1. Loved the show too. it rocked. why they get rid of those old yet good shows is beyond me. and so far well......I'm working this weekend and it just blows. but other than that the love and support my hunny bun gives me is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite a show.
      Aww, I'm so happy for you!!

      Delete
  2. Rugrats was my favorite cartoon when I was younger!!!!
    and my mom and I went to Khols last night... not that it's open 24 hours, my mom wanted to go at 11pm, to not deal with people. lol.
    i hate when they don't take off those tags.. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of my favorites too!!
      I love Kohls, but this is a pain. :/

      Delete
  3. Oh, it is a pain to have to go back and have those tags taken off. And I love the rugrats shirt. That show was so much fun.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I miss going to my grandparents excited to watch it on their cable!! Haha.

      Delete
  4. Ah, the Rugrats top is awesome! Totally makes me nostalgic for early 90s Nickelodeon.... :)

    I tagged you in my "Confessions of a Blogger" post, if you wanted to answer those questions on your blog!

    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com/2013/12/confessions-of-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Rugrats.
      I'll definitely take a look!!

      Delete
  5. Hey Harlynn, love your Red Wings hoodie. Looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Superman plug's so frigging cool!!!:D And I want that red hoodie of yours, it looks adorable indeed.

    P.S.: Thanks for the hair compliment, but I've actually just dyed it a completely different color.:D Black and blue's great but I got fed up with it...:) Anyhow, happy Sunday, babe.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peet. <3
      I know what it's like getting sick of hair styles and colors, haha. I'm sure however your hair is now looks wonderful still. c:

      Delete