Sunday, December 29, 2013

The wonders of dating a gamer

Dating a gamer can be hard at times, considering I have no interest in video games. With the exception of DDR, Rock Band, and The Sims. When I've been lounging around waiting all day for him to come home just to jump on his computer - it's rough. 

He's not your typical Call of Duty, or World of Warcraft gamer. In fact, he has great dislike towards those in particular. Enjoys role playing games most, and even plays Dungeons and Dragons with a group of friends. Let me tell you, creating a character sheet isn't as easy as you'd think. I planned to join in - along with his buddy's girlfriend. Yeah...that never happened. 
On the virtual end he enjoys EVE, Skyrim, Dark Souls, and Battlefield (just a few of many).
However it does has its ups. Like the quotes I'll over hear, or that I'll note while he's explaining an experience.

Noteable quotes:
"So then we got jumped by a bunch of trolls..."
"Just scared the s#&t out of that tank!"
"I don't like minecraft. If I want to play with blocks I'll go play with Legos."

No matter what, at the end of the day I still love him - and am glad to be here together. 

2 comments:

  1. "I don't like minecraft. If I want to play with blocks I'll go play with Legos." HAHA

    I'm into the games like the ones you like plus roleplaying kind. I definitely avoid playing any because once you start it's difficult to stop. haha. I got really into Maplestory and Kingdom Hearts. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you two would get along great. :P

      Delete