Monday, December 16, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things IV

   I've been having a series of posts since I've started this blog sharing a few of my favorite things. My tastes change, new products come in my life, and I love to share the secrets of my happiness (in the material world).

Orvis The Softest Blanket Ever

These blankets are seriously the softest, warmest, coziest blankets I've ever laid my hands on. It's as if there's a built in heater (which some blankets now come with). No need to go purchase a $100 blanket with a heating pad, when you can have your cake and eat it too with one of these.



Adventure Time Beemo Plush

I've been obsessed with my eco friendly bag from Hot Topic with in the shape of BMO. Now I'm receiving an actual BMO plush this Wednesday from amazon! I just can't get over how adorable the little creature is. Click here to view my Adventure Time Christmas guide - for more adorable creature gifts.



Baggy Beanie

Since the change in my hair, I've fallen back in love with baggy crocheted beanies! They add so much to an outfit - while keeping your head nice and warm.


Military Combat Boot

This winter my combat boots are my life! They work so nicely with my skinny jeans. I love the look - which can work with almost any outfit. Very durable, and warm too. Much better than my Chucks I wore all winter last year (as much as I love my chucks - they're just not winter friendly).


Pull-over Hoodie

I don't think I'd survive without my hoodies. As long as it's womens (I hate the size of the arms on mens) and has a hood I'll love it. I'm currently wearing a "Soccer" one I thrifted for under $2. The North Face is probably your best bet when it comes to warmth - and I just love the colors of this one!


Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover

My ex's step-mom worked for Mary Kay, and I was given this makeup remover. It works wonders for water proof mascara! I swear, some water proof mascara is everything proof. This will do the trick for those types! Just don't be silly like me and use this on your face...I think it's self explanatory.


Blistex Lip Medex

I've said it before - I'll say it again. I absolutely love love love blistex! Have cracked, bleeding, or chapped lips? Use Blistex. Tomorrow your lips will feel at least 90% better. When mine were at the point of bleeding, I used this product and the next day my lips were seriously healed! I've been obsessed since. This is a must for the winter season!


Conair 3/4" flat iron

Since "she who shall not be named" came in and out of my life - along with her flat iron, I was on the hunt for my own again. Browsing at Target with my boyfriend, we found the Conair 3/4" ceramic flat iron. It was on sale at the time so I thought what the heck - better than nothing. Definitely was better than nothing! You can read my review on the product here.


What are a few of your favorite things?
Click here to join my giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. Hey there. found you thru another blogger. glad I did b/c I need some new blog reads. I love this post. I love soft blankets too. esp at winter time. and you can never have enough hair straighteners. but I can never find one that works perfectly. What kind did you get? I like the baggy beany things. my bros gf made me one but its a tad bigger than what i thought they were. would love for you to come follow me.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/12/love-at-first-sight.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a link with the review, and by clicking on the link or picture you'll go straight to the actual item. It's seriously the perfect flat iron - and very inexpensive! Highly recommend at least taking a look at it. c:

      Glad you found me too, just read your latest post. <3
      (I also am following you now too).

      Delete
    2. Thanks for reading. I love comments too :D

      Delete
  2. I LOVE hoodies!!!! They are such the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't think I could live without them, haha.

      Delete
  3. I have a lot of favourite things! I love Modcloth, Rosebud Salve and Diet Pepsi. I think I could live on just those things alone (provided I could buy anything from Modcloth of course, muahhaha.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love Modcloth!!
      I could live using that as my closet, that's for sure! haha.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete