Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2013 Paris fashion week

      Chanel sent a model down the runway for the spring/summer 2013 fashion week wearing no ordinary purse. A purse made with two hula hoops! 

      This white quilted purse balances between two large black hula hoops. Honestly, I absolutely love it! Perfect for those involved in the outbreak of hooping the past few years. For those not into the enormous size, they also made a mini version. This one a red quilted purse balanced between two mini white hula hoops. I think I'll stick with the large one. 


Would you rock this hula hoop inspired accessory? 

2 comments:

  1. I loved the little one. So cute.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I know!
      It actually inspired an idea for my (soon to be) shop. c:

      Delete