Sunday, January 19, 2014

5 things

Inspired by Miss.Angie, I've decided to write "5 about me" to connect with my readers a bit more. To read Miss.Angie's post, click here


5 things you'll find in my bag...
- Blistex 
(my golden ticket to amazing lips)
- Tampon
(Better safe than sorry)
- Notepad
(Always have something on my mind)
- Pen
(What's a notebook without a pen? A notebook)
- Cigarettes 
(I'd love to change this one)

5 things you'll find in my room...
- Cats 
(majority of the time)
- Monte Carlo symbol from actual Monte Carlo.
(hanging on my wall)
- Audrey Hepburn decor
(Brightens up the mood)
- My cupcake Denny's cup filled with water
(I'm obsessed with water, and cupcakes)
- My cousin Angelika's present 
(was originally for her birthday, then Christmas, now valentines day)

5 Things I've always wanted to do...
- Write a book
(I should start now)
- Be in a movie
(An extra in a zombie film would be awesome fun)
- Perform as a solo artist
(Currently reaching for the circus)
- Wear a size 3 forever
(Let's see how long this actually lasts)
- Maintain a vegan lifestyle
(Not enough vegan communities for the health part vs animal rights)

5 things I'm currently into...
- Breaking Bad 
(I hate television but this show is amazing)
- Audrey Hepburn
(Obviously)
- Sylvia Plath's work
(Dying is an art like everything else)
- Hula Hooping
(My life)
- Maintaining a blog 
(always will be)
- Eminem 
(always have been, always will be)

5 quirks I have
- I have strong will power, just gets stuck in the wrong places. 
- I scratch my skin without stopping (sometimes even without noticing) until it bleeds. 
- My rage of anger
- Planning an amazing idea but never going through with it.
- Getting stuck in thoughts of the past. 

If you do this as well, leave the link in a comment. 
I'd love to learn more about you too!

20 comments:

  1. Cool tag, love getting to know you better.
    I wanna start watching Braking bad so bad ;)) XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Audrey Hepburn! Gotta have that Blistex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post idea! Audrey Hepburn is the best!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post! I'm a little bit nosey and I love finding out more about people ^_^ Being an extra in a zombie movie would be beyond awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it?!
      There was an opportunity here in Michigan a few years ago, but 21-years and older only. :/

      Delete
  5. I love reading posts like this...perhaps I'll do one later in the week! If so I'll let you know!

    Being in a movie as an extra would be SO much fun! I would also love to do monster makeup for a movie...even if it's a low budge local project. It would be so awesome!

    Breaking Bad is THE BEST! I started watching season 1 a couple of months ago and finished the final season recently. It's one of my all time favorite series...and is it strange/gross that I think Walter White is sexy? My sister thinks I'm gross for saying so...but yeah hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The makeup is the main part I'd live to be an extra. Look awesome in some different way for a day.
      Hahaha! Walter White is the dad from Malcolm in the Middle so I find him unattractive. On the contrary, I think House is sexy, so I can't judge. Hehe.
      Let me know if you post! c:

      Delete
    2. Haha hey House isn't bad looking at all...I think my favorite thing I've seen him in is The Oranges. If you like him and haven't seen it-check it out!

      Delete
    3. Oooo I'll definitely have to!
      Another hottie who's much older...Clint Eastwood. I'll always love me some Clint Eastwood haha.

      Delete
  6. People love that show Breaking Bad. I've never seen on episode. Maybe I should. I've also heard of people who scratch or pick scabs without even noticing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give the first one a shot, not the second part. Haha.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the lovely comment :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC???

    Just let me know if you do and I will follow back right away
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why of course! c: I follow you on GFC and bloglovin.

      Delete
  8. this is such a great post!
    i love eminem too :)
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose!
      Eminem will always be a favorite. c:

      Delete