Sunday, January 12, 2014

A little positivity goes a long way

      After reading about the joys in life on Sunshine and Pearls blog, it inspired me to write about something positive to share. We're all hung up on the negative, what we "could be" doing. Why not share the great things we are doing?


      This year I've been living with my boyfriend. We've been dating about a year now and I'm so happy to be able to see him every day. It's rare not getting sick of the people you live with, which really makes me realize he's good for me. We're cats (so we think). Something we tend to do is get into actual cat fights. No, not girl style fighting, cat style fighting. It's actually rather cute and fun...and tends to turn into a tickle war. Oh my God I'm about to puke.


      I finally got myself a pair of polypro minis, and thanks to my sponsor MoodHoops (LED hoop in picture from MoodHoops) an actual polypro hoop! You can read the review of the hoop here (better pictures coming soon), and I'll be posting a review on the minis soon. c: Growing up I was always in dance. I loved ballet, and had most friends in jazz/lyrical. Now that I'm older I haven't gotten the opportunity to become part of a dance studio, but have gotten myself into dancing with my hoop. I'm so happy my sister introduced me!

What's something you're happy about in life?

18 comments:

  1. it seems like lots fun :D <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to read more about hoop dancing :) I've never seen anyone doing it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gotten a few requests, I shall definitely post more about it!!

      Delete
  3. Love the idea of sharing more about what is making you happy! Sounds like you and your b/f are perfect for each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your boyfriend sound so sweet! I'm so ready to be living with my boyfriend. We've been dating for 3 years and he lives an hour away because he's finishing school. Crossing my fingers that we'll get an apartment together in June! And the hoops sound so cool! It looks like fun! Complicated fun. I would probably break things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany!! Hope you and your boy get a place soon. c:
      Trust me, I break things hooping all the time haha.

      Delete
  5. Cool, i love dancing too. I'm very much happy with my relationship too...he's very kind and respectful to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be able to see my sweetie daily. esp waking up next to him. it would be awesome. what a blessing girl. I'm a tad jealous and upset with you now. hehe. hope you're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you'll be able to see him before you know it! :P
      Hope you're doing better! <3

      Delete
  7. It's so good to be in love. I'm very happy for you. I hope for the same thing in my life.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll get to experience it (again?) soon. You deserve it. c:
      For now, enjoy the single life!!

      Delete
  8. I've stated seeing this a lot more and I would have been like "OMG thats so easy!" until I saw what people can do with a hoop! That's awesome that you do it! I'd love to learn! It reminds me arithmetic gymnastics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting a lot of DIY tutorials for hooping soon, so maybe now you can start? :D
      It's super fun!

      Delete
  9. you guys sound so sweet !! i wish you guys all the happiness :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete