Friday, January 17, 2014

Adventure Time PB and LSP nail polish review

      A few months ago I scored some adorable Adventure Time theme nail polish on sale at Hot Topic. The two shades are pink for Princess Bubblegum, and purple for Lumpy Space Princess. 

       I didn't have to mix the polish too much, as its very thin. Takes about 2-3 coats for vibrant Princess Bubblegum color. One shade would look nice for a casual look. Drying time...be sure to pee before painting nails. Smudges very easily, so I used a Sally Hansen hardening coat once they were past a sticky stage. 

       However, it's a beautiful shade! Reminds me just of Princess bubblegum. c:

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color!!! :)
    Have a great weekend!
    x
    Bel
    b-by-bel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade is SO bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color! Looks fab! Have a great weekend :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá!!!, Deus te abençoe boa tarde, amiga bela cor
    de esmalte amei ele na unhas SUCESSO AMIGA
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe I love adventure time! That pink is total match with princess bubble gum. Thanks for sharing!

    I've just followed you via GFC, looking forward to your next post love!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Valentines Day Outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mango!
      It does remind me just of her, haha.
      I'll be your new follower. c:

      Delete
  6. I love the bright nail polish. And Adventure Time! It's perfect.
    Sammiey @ raindropsandkisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete