Monday, January 6, 2014

Confessions of a crazy cat

Considering I'm a crazy cat lady, I've decided to write a post coming from my cats perspective.


Name: Gypsy

Nickname(s): Gypzilla
As a kitten I used to enjoy attacking toys Godzilla style. Still do on occasion.

Age: 2

Favorite color: I don't know, I'm a cat. Purple?

Do you enjoy catnip?
...who wants to know? Ha, that's crazy I don't do nip. (Yes)

Human traits?
I enjoy watching Family Guy and love the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's, other than that I don't waste time watching television.
Sitting like a human is fun.

Know any tricks?
Sit - I sit.
Sit kitten pretty - I sit "pretty".
Squirrel mode - I sit like a squirrel.

Confession: I know I'm not supposed to sit on dishwashers. That is in fact the main reason I enjoy it.

Confession: No matter how hard you try to hide it, I will find the treat bag. Then tear it apart until treats come out, and eat them all.



Confession: When I do acrobatics over the dog Oliver, I do it for the adrenalin rush of doing acrobatics over a dog. Not because I'm trying to scare him...I know he's scared. He's a dog.

Any last words? Now go blog about your cat. Maybe I'll come drop in and leave a meow.


8 comments:

  1. This was fun! I've done a similar post but it was from my dogs POV :)

    I'd like to challenge you once again: http://iammrsk.blogspot.fi/p/a-blog-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely taking a challenge here!!

      Delete
  2. Awww, Gypsy is precious! Love love love this post. Hope you're having a great week!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie!! Hope you're having a great week too. c:

      Delete
  3. AHHHHHHH!! Too cute! I wish we weren't allergic to cats. :(

    xo,
    Jessica
    Being Barlow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. Haha, my brother is allergic to cats. I never had one until I was 18 and moved out!!

      Delete
  4. Cute kitty!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting! Means so much!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina!!
      No problem, expect more of me. :D

      Delete