Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Drawing Progress (Audrey Hepburn)

I on occasion get into a serious drawing binge. I start a project and can't stop thinking until it's completed. My favorite thing to draw is humans. Especially gorgeous lady's, because of the dramatic eyes I can do. Such as Audrey Hepburn. c: 

2011

      Back in 2011 I fell in love with the movie Breakfast At Tiffany's, along with Audrey Hepburn. She's flawless, from her acting to her looks! This is when I first decided to draw her. I was so excited with the outcome as a novice. 

2012
      
      In 2012 I got myself some amazing Sakura Manga drawing markers!! Then decided to draw this with a dollar store metallic marker. I love the simplicity I pulled off. The only thing I can complain about really is the sunglasses...other than that I'm pretty content. c: 

2013

      In 2013 I got myself the book Life: Remembering Audrey (Great Photographers Series). Of course this led to my drawing outbreak. I wish I had a better photo to show of this particular drawing, as it is to this day my best. 

What's a random hobby of yours?


17 comments:

  1. Awesome drawings!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are soooooooo good! i'm loving all of these. i wish i could draw!!!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim!!
      I'm sure if you gave it a try you'd be able to in time. If I can, anybody can - haha.

      Delete
  3. So a random bit of knowledge about Breakfast at Tiffany's. Supposedly Audrey Hepburn basically starved herself to fit into that dress so eating the donut at the beginning of the movie about made her sick. So I've been told anyway... You've got an amazing talent!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole!!
      I doubt that's true, she had a naturally thin look. However we'll never know!!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations. It is a wonderful & beautiful hobby. I wish I had picked up on it more. I ended up doing videography, which I do truly love working on. It's good to always have that one thing you love doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suteki!!
      Videography? That's awesome!! Hope you post some work. c:

      Delete
  5. I love art. I wish I could draw better. My sister draws like a pro and she's 14! I like scrap booking. I haven't done a lot wih it so far, but I am getting into it. Love your drawings, you're really good!
    Tiffany from http://letters-from-tiffany.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany!!
      If your sisters a natural I'm sure you are too. c:
      Scrapbooking is fun!! Hope you post some work. :D

      Delete
  6. i love to draw but now i find that i don't get that much time :) lovely drawings dear !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your so talented! I love the one with the marker! It is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you are so talented! I am impressed! Do you think you are able to draw an illustarion for my blog as a header?:) I wish I cold draw like you <3
    Have a nice day <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Mona.
      I'd love to!! Shoot me an email. c:

      Delete