Tuesday, January 7, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things VI

Life: Remembering Audrey (Great Photographers Series)

I absolutely love this book, and Audrey Hepburn! Filled with tons of pictures by Bob Willoughby (her personal photographer). With different sections, including Audrey at the start of fame and at home.

Knee High Leg Socks

I think leg socks are adorable, and come in handy during the winter season. I'd love to get me a pair of each different shade. I remember using these for dance and putting over my skinnies with a pair of flats.

LifeProof iPhone Case

If you're nearly as clumsy or destructive as myself, an iPhone LifeProof case is a must. Protects against every-day hazards-full IP-68 rating against water and dust, and designed to Military Specifications. Ability to swim and take photos and videos underwater. Weighs less than an ounce (28g). Couldn't get more protected than this!

Texting Gloves

First I loved fingerless gloves for the sake of being able to use a touch screen out in the cold. Now they make gloves specifically for doing so!! Use on your iPod, iPhone, Android, or any other touch screen.

Hemp Twine Bead Cord

I'm obsessed with zoning out and making friendship bracelets. The best material (in my opinion) to use is natural hemp! Comes in various colors, and easy to DIY color. Check out my DIY friendship bracelet tutorial.

Pro Art 18-Piece Sketch/Draw Pencil Set

On occasion I have a drawing binge. However, it's frustrating without the right tools. This kit has the perfect set. <3

What are a few of your favorite things?




6 comments:

  1. I see your back ground has changed again and your heading. I love it. Wish you could help me with mine. b/c i no nothing about it. and the one I did have in the past that I liked I can't seem to find anymore. and when I put the code in a while back for it. it wouldnt show everything that I have on my site now. so i dont get all those codes and things. Shoot me an email chick or message on fb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll hit you up on Facebook explaining it. c:

      Delete
  2. New fan! http://jenstangledthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuzzy Socks, ALL THE APPS on my Phone ('cause greed), NAILPOLISH and love are a few of my favorite things!

    xxx,

    Danielle Faith @ DanielleFaith.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love those things too. c:
      Well, apps on my phone. ;p

      Delete