Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Liebster Award

I've been nominated by Mrs K for a Liebster award!

      “This award is for newer blogs/bloggers who are nominated by another blogger who enjoys your posts (wowza! that’s cool- people like mah stuffs!) You post 11 random facts, and then answer 11 questions your nominator has given you. You then ask 11 questions of 11 other new bloggers and they give their random facts! Sort of ‘pay-it-forwardy’ and I love that.”


I'm a natural red head.

I'm obsessed with hula hooping. It's like my medicine. 

I have the cutest cat in the world. Her name is Gypsy.

I have the cutest pup in the world. His name is Oliver.

I'd love to become a contortionist. 

I was in ballet 14 years.

I played percussion in band throughout school. 

I hated Mountain Dew until 2010...when I tried it. 

I'd love to write a book.

I wish I wasn't a smoker. 

I'm obsessed with Trrtlz bracelets. 


 What would be your soundtrack for a relaxing evening at home?
Definitely Audrey Hepburn singing Moon River

A book that still lingers in your mind.
Looking for Alaska. Never got to finishing it, but know the end. 

A human being should always...
Have an open mind.

What is your dream travel destination?
In a nutshell, Europe. I'd love to travel to Italy with my boyfriend. It'd be awesome seeing where his family grew up. 

How do you define friendship?
The same as any relationship. Compassion, open mind, trustworthy, and caring. 

What is your favorite museum?
The Henry Ford Museum!

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I love fudge in my ice cream. However, I also love chocolate and vanilla swirl. Sprinkles are a must!

Have you overcome a fear?
HA! Ironic you ask. I was on this rage that I had lice for about a year, but didn't. It resulted from my kitty's flea infestation that traumatized me while bathing her. I'm all better now, and know I'm clean. Haha. 

If you could create your own perfume, what scent(s) would it contain?
I'd use Givenchi for inspiration. However, I love the smell of laundry detergent. 

How did you decide your blog's name?
Mind your manners means to keep your manners in mind at all times. Mind your madness makes sense to me to, as we should always keep our madness in mind. 

If they would make a movie about your life, who would play you?
Audrey Hepburn (in my dreams). I've been told quite a lot I look like Emma Stone, so probably her. 


What's your favorite type of cereal?

If you could be with any celebrity, who would it be? 

Most interesting thing that's happened so far in 2014.

Why you blog.

What brings out your inner child?

Latest DIY craft you've done. 

If you could own any animal, what would you choose?

Favorite season?

What's the weather like where you currently live?

What's your natural hair color?

What makes you happy currently in life?



Blogs I nominate

Lara from Lara Lizard
Miss.Angie from My So Called Chaos
Danielle from A Writer in Love
Laney from Night Owl Venting

16 comments:

  1. congratulations on your award dear ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your cat & dog's names. Too cute! I want to go to Europe one day too. Definitely will be a dream come true.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. c:
      Europe would indeed be a dream come true!

      Delete
  3. Congrats, it's always good to get connected with people and get link backs. Great blogging ahead :)
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It does feel good. c:
      I love this community.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on receiving the Liebster award! Well deserved! :)
    It was fun reading this post & getting to know you a bit better!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey's Moon River always puts me in a better mood. Great answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to like Mountain Dew but I burned out on it. and super cool about the ballet, I was in ballet for 10 years :). Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I over did Mountain Dew also haha. That's awesome you were in ballet!

      Delete
  7. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Bloglovin!
    I will follow right back and I will like your page on Facebook from my personal account when you do so, just let me know!

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7081543/?claim=jfjwc4zvgyu
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reneta!
      I'd love to support each other! Going to follow and like right now. c:

      Delete