Thursday, January 30, 2014

Little J's on her feet

      I've wanted some Jordan's for the quality and style for quite some time now. To my surprise, my boyfriends 4-year-old sister got a pair! She cracks me up. Really works 'em. Hehe.

      On another note, I received my beautiful bracelet from Amy of Interpret As You May! Kate spade, and adorable as heck! Reminds me of Hello Kitty's bow a little bit. Amy has a matching one, so we're bracelet buddies. c: The giveaway included two other gifts I'm not sharing, as they're a perfect gift for somebody who just may read my blog. c;

How's your week been?

10 comments:

  1. This bracelet looks so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. So. Cute! Now I want a bow bracelet too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Kate Spade, I am also quite fond of it.
      I saw on another blog an almost identical bow ring in silver. :D

      Delete
  3. her sneakers are too cute. love that bracelet! i love kate spade.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In in very jealous of her sneakers, haha.
      Thanks, I'm quite find of Kate Spade now too. :D

      Delete
  4. Love that bow bracelet!! Cute!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you got her littler Jordons. I don't even have any. You are so nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her mom did, I totally would have if I could have! Haha.
      I'd love a pair for myself too. :P

      Delete