Sunday, January 5, 2014

Living life famous

I've always pondered on the thought "What would life be like living famous?"


Knowing me, I'd be hated. I tend to say things I wish never came out of my mouth, and do things I'll regret minutes later. It'd be a horribly hard life to achieve. 

People like Lindsay Lohan, Marilyn Monroe, and Justin Beiber probably have had the most miserable moments in life imaginable

It's those like Audrey Hepburn, Tina Fey, and Eminem that blow my mind. How can one live such a media based life and keep a low profile, or clean slate?

If you we're famous, how successful do you feel you'd become? 
Could you keep a clean profile?
I sure as hell couldn't. 

8 comments:

  1. I probably couldn't. Not because I'd regret things I say (I'm pretty careful with my words in everyday life already), but I wouldn't be able to stand the lack of privacy or respect. Unfortunately, women are constantly in the tabloids because of their bodies or sex lives and I just do not need that kind of attention or judgement.

    Elyse @ Cuddly as a Cactus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true!! Women have always been the center of sex idols.

      Delete
  2. I had to laugh! I'm the same way. I tend to be non-conformant and speak my mind as well. People have a love/hate with me. They always resort back to loving me though. Great post.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were famous...I know for a fact that I WOULD NOT keep a clean profile. Not only would I not be able to, I just wouldn't want to lol. I wouldn't say I live a scandalous or outrageous lifestyle right now, but if I were to become famous...I think I might get into some trouble haha!

    ReplyDelete