Thursday, January 23, 2014

My ohh so interesting life

   

      Right now I'm straightening my hair, about to put on mascara, and writing a blog post. I'm about to take my second visit to the dentist. Last time I finished up my root canal. I feel pretty amazed I made it through a root canal. Yet the dentist never did scare me. If you're interested, all they do is first numb you up. Then pull carve the tooth down and pull out the root (where the nerve is). Let me tell you, it couldn't feel better having that bad boy out! Next they fill it with a chalky medication for a week. The following visit they chunk it out, and put in these rubbery fake roots, and fill in your tooth. BAM! You now know how a root canal is done.

      With my two new mini hoops, I learned how to go from a 2-beat-weave, throw the hoop over my opposite shoulder and catch it. I feel pretty cool when I successfully do this. I'm still trying to figure out how to do a 3-beat-weave without using your thumbs. :/

      I recently got more into instagram. You can follow me here. My name "Gypzilla" derives from my kitty Gypsy. I used to call her Gypzilla when she'd attack toys "Godzilla style".I love entering giveaways with lots of instragram follow requests. Seeing wonderful pictures of how others are doing makes my day. I'll be sure to follow you back, just leave a comment with your instragram name.

      My cat Gypsy is currently with my ex. Boooo. I miss her so much. However, I still live with 3 kitties who amuse me. Oldest being fat kitty (the skinniest), KC being the middle, and currently the youngest Taylor. You'll see a post about her soon. She's quite the scaredy cat.

How's your ohh so exciting life going?



16 comments:

  1. My life would be exciting if I didnt feel like all I do is work, eat, shower and sleep. sucks when you realize that's all you do. and you take advantage of your off days and just be lazy like I am today. A good time to be doing some blog fixing but i can't find you chick. LOL good luck at the dentist. and get up with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My exciting life is a bit too hectic right now :( I had 2 exams and 2 deadlines this week. Thank God for weekends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh man, much more than here! Good luck!

      Delete
  3. i love looking at pictures on instagram and have been looking for jobs

    xo

    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete
  4. about 2 years ago, my back tooth cracked and i had an exposed nerve! i wouldn't wish that on anybody! i was on some serious vicoden. i had to get a crown. just added you on instagram. welcome!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what happened with me, but then part of it chipped. D:
      Thanks Kim!

      Delete
  5. Your life is def more exciting than mine, since I stay at home trying to hide from the cold :D Besides I have a hangover atm :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours is far more interesting! You just went to Japan! :P
      Which looked like an awesome time!

      Delete
  6. haha love this!
    my Ohh interesting life as just lots of internet :P

    we can follow each other! ;)

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2014/01/parking_8.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, mine too.
      I'd love to follow eachother. c:

      Delete
  7. It's good to know that you're now comfortable with visiting your dentist. Familiarizing yourself with the process is a great idea. It really helps the person to be comfortable while sitting on the dentist's chair. Thanks for that tip! Anyway, how was your visit?

    Elliot, Boyse Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really have an exciting life! And thanks for sharing that info about having a root canal. It’s really helpful for others who are about to undergo the procedure, but aren't that familiar with it. How’s your second visit to the dentist, btw? I hope it turned out great as well, and you receive good news about it afterwards.

    Merle Wells @ Gillum Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Straightening your hair while writing a blog post? You’re pretty good at multi-tasking, Harlynn! Haha! Kidding aside, it’s good to know that you’ve been attentive on what your dentist did on your root canal. Aside from encouraging your readers that the visit won’t be as bad as they assumed, you’re giving then a glimpse of what they can expect on their dental appointment. Anyway, I hope you haven't had any dental problems from then!

    Bernadette Blair

    ReplyDelete