Thursday, January 30, 2014

Nomination #2 The Liebster Award


What the heck is the LIEBSTER AWARD? 
      "Well, it is only an AWESOME award given to up and coming bloggers. Given by other up and coming bloggers. It's a cool way to find other blogs and feel like you are getting into the blogging stratosphere. It is simple, you get nominated by someone else, mention their page and a link to their blog in your Liebster Award Post, answer the 11 questions they give you, then tag 11 other nominees and give them a new set of 11 questions to answer."

      I was nominated this second time by Laur from Ambiguously Me!

Questions

1. What is your favorite book?
By far "Looking for Alaska". 

2. If you were a pizza, what type you be (based on your personality)? Explain.
Ohh geeze. I love just plain cheese pizza. I guess I'd be something crazy from California Pizza House. If you ask me "would you like this on your pizza" I'll reply "eww no!". If it's in front of me, I'll eat it and almost always love it. 


3. What is one thing on your bucketlist?
Perform with my hula hoop.

4. Why do you blog?
I love the environment. c: Making new friends, gaining readers actually interested...it feels great. 

5. If you could be good or better at one thing, what would that be?
Life. Haha. 

6. If you could only use one beauty product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mascara!

7. How long does it take you to get ready?
Depends, about half an hour? 

8. Do you have any blogging goals?
Gain more interested readers, keep posting daily, and find more favorite blogs. 

9. How have you worked to gain followers?
Ohh yes! I've found interesting blogs and commented on them for weeks until some commented back. It feels amazing when they do, as they only do when they're truly interested in your writing (for the most part). I also have a fan page on Facebook. You can like it by clicking here. c: 

10. What one big ticket thing would you/did you spend money on for your wedding?
Attire of course!

11. Finish this sentence: The world could use more ______.
Open mindedness. 

I nominate: 
Mindi from Oh Rocky!
Emilie from Daily Emilie
Lara from Lara Lizard

I'd like for you to answer the same questions I answered! c: 

14 comments:

  1. So perfect! Thanks for posting!

    xx Laur

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your award!!! "meaningful" blog comments is right. we can all get bloggers who will write any comment and not read, but when you find someone that reads your post hold on to them! hahaha they truly care.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim!
      I couldn't agree more, you can definitely tell the difference between those truly interested and those just commenting to comment.

      Delete
  3. Awwww thanks so much for nominating me!!! I'm so excited to post my answers (probably saturday or sunday!). I loved reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was just hoping my name would there :( LOL its ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! And I agree about your final answer! World could TOTALLY use some more of that. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome! so fun to learn about new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete