Sunday, January 26, 2014

Prom night

Prom is just around the corner, what on earth will you wear?! First, you should check out this post I came across. Very helpful, wish I had this type of thing when I went to prom, haha. Second, I put a lovely list together to browse through. c: To view more details, just click on the title link.


You can never go wrong with a strapless gown. I feel these go beautifully on any shape or size, and have an easy color match for your date.

1.One Shoulder Short Casual Dress
2.Short Black Prom Dress
3.Cute Organza Red and White Dress
Short prom dresses are great for showing off your shoes with a gorgeous short "gown" look. My favorite is by far the second, as it reminds me of a classy look.

Personally, I feel prom is for more of a gown or classy look while homecoming is for short poofy dresses. 

27 comments:

  1. Great post!!! My favorite is #1, it's so beautiful!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the first dress too. c:
      I'd love to follow eachother! c:

      Delete
    2. Thx for the follow hun, following back on GFC #50 Let's keep in touch shall we.
      xox
      Lenya

      Delete
  2. They are very lovely, I love the first one, the 3th one and the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the green :D

    let's follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, the color really grasped me.
      I'd love to! Following you now. c:

      Delete
  4. I'm loving that little black dress. Super cute and classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely my favorite too! c:

      Delete
  5. I love the 2 aqua colored dresses. My fav color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the color is lovely too. c:

      Delete
  6. Ah, no.2 of the full length dresses, I'd feel like a princess :D

    Cadaea.Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I really love the second short dress! there's something really beautiful and classic about it. But I don't think I would have worn a black dress to prom. :)
    Lovely blog by the way! :) I'm following you now!

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite. Very classy.
      Thanks!
      I follow you too. c:

      Delete
  8. All of these prom gowns are gorgeous! If I could go back and choose a different one for mine now I would, it was so tacky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, right?!
      Exact same thought here.

      Delete
  9. These dresses are so beautiful <3 I love #1 and #3 .

    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, the color is gorgeous!
      Are you attending prom this year? c:

      Delete
  10. That pink dress is so darling.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mine looked a lot like #1 (strapless)! ...Except it was like multicoloured and stuff :)

    ReplyDelete