Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Girl Between the Lines - What I am doing different this year

Each week The Girl Between the Lines has a new question of us bloggers to answer and post about. So everybody feel free to head on over and link up!!
Girl Between the Lines Link up

This week's questions...

What is one thing you will do differently in 2014? Why do you want to change that one thing? This could be a goal you didn't follow through with, or a new one that you hope to pursue!
      I'd like to definitely get more motivated with hooping this year because I'd love the opportunity to perform!! It's been almost 3 years I've been hooping and dreaming of the stage - now I just have to create that dream into a reality. 


Tell us about a trait you look up to or admire about someone in your life. Why?
      I definitely admire the skill of acrobatics within  many other hoopers. I feel it's such an amazing thing to be able to do something with your body people only dream of - or didn't know existed. 


10 comments:

  1. flexibility isnt one of my things. but i wish it was. LOL for various reasons LOL ;) miss hearing from you chick.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-years-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pretty acrobatic to me! If I'm upside down, it's probably by accident!

    Suzanne
    A Coin For the Well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love that last comment. XD
      We're all upside down in our own ways.

      Delete
  3. I really admire other's skill of acrobatics , probably because of the lack of mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's never too late to try. c:

      Delete
  4. You hoop? That is awesome and looks like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is - I love love love it!!
      You should give it a try. c:

      Delete
    2. I don't think I'm coordinated enough lol

      Delete
    3. If I am, you are. Trust me, haha.
      You should shoot me an email if you're really interested in starting!!
      If not - I understand. :P I've had friends who seemed too scared to tell me they didn't want to go outside for an hour and hula hoop with me.

      Delete