Thursday, January 9, 2014

The side of me nobody knows

Showered With Design

About a month ago I took part in "2 truths and a lie". I saw the challenge again, but this time at Showered with Designs and Happiness blog. Figured this would be a fun opportunity for both myself and my readers to take party in for the second time!! c:
How to play: I've listed 3 statements about myself, only two are facts. Try to guess the lie!!

2 truths and a lie

1.  My cousin once owned a hammerhead shark.
2. The only place out of country I've visited is Canada.
3. My biggest role-model/inspiration in everyday life is Audrey Hepburn.

Can you guess the lie?

6 comments:

  1. I'm so terrible at guessing, but this is fun!
    I guess the lie is... number 2?

    Thanks for linking up!
    showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey Hepburn was awesome. Loved her movies. I've never been out the country so good for you!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her movies too. Must admit. c:

      Delete