Saturday, January 4, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things V

For amazing deals, just click on the picture to take you straight to the product price and purchase (if desired). I promise to find the best deals!!

Sally Hansen nail polish


My sister and her "beyonce" (instead of fiancé...bum bum chee!) got me a lovely mint colored Sally Hansen nail polish for Christmas. I absolutely love the way this polish lays - very vibrant with moderation. 

Skinny leg yoga pants


Ever since I hit up Khols and scored a pair of yoga pants not knowing they were skinny fit, I've been in love. I hate the feeling of wearing any PJ bottoms with socks and having the legs rise up at night. 

Flannels


I can't go anywhere without packing at least one flannel!! I love the button ups from a baggy thrift fit, to slim fit. Such a warm cozy material. <3

L'Oreal Double Extend mascara


Seriously the best mascara I've come across. Thanks to this specific tube, I only wear mascara now. My lashes have also grown since using the brand, I give kudos to the product!!

Trrtlz Bracelets 


Each purchase helps actual turtles found harmed in the wild!! I love stacking the various colors with each having its own meaning. I personally own friendship, classy, balance, hope, and loyalty. 

What are a few of your favorite things?


14 comments:

  1. I love leggings and I so need to get me more pair of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the thicker material of the yoga skinny legs.
      You should try 'em out. c:

      Delete
  2. I need to get that mascara :) nice post !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing mascara!!
      Thanks Ambi. c:

      Delete
  3. i love flannels shirt <3
    pretty blog :)


    PS: I follow you, follow me back? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't live without my flannels. <3
      Thanks Nicca, I follow you back. c:
      (P.S. Noticed your blog is in czech, I'm actually czech myself. :P)

      Delete
  4. I love wearing flannel- especially flannel shirts! they are so warm and cozy! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flannel is definitely my love, haha. c:

      Delete
  5. I really love skinny jeans :-) And bracelets, lots of bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bracelets are now a must in my book too!! Haha.

      Delete
  6. I love L'Oréal mascaras so much , actually I just love mascaras . I currently use Maybelline's plush one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way, I use Maybelline's plush one along side the double lash on occasion. :D
      I love the bristles, they separate each lash perfectly, haha.

      Delete
  7. That nail polish is such a wonderful color! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the color too!! Wearing it right now actually. ^_^

      Delete