Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Why I blog (A blog challenge)

I've been challenged by Mrs.K! I challenge all fellow bloggers to click here and head on over. Pick any topic provided then write a post! Topic of choice here, why I blog.

   My sister and I were on this subject Christmas eve. Some people blog professionally, some of us blog personally, and some of us blog for fun. I wish I could say I do all 3, but only the last 2 apply. Which if you think about it is kind of vain...having a webpage all about your life to only receive comments. However, on the open minded side of things we all know it's much more than that.

  Blogging is a stress reliever to me. It lets me vent in a healthy and formal fashion. It takes my mind off a million thoughts putting it on only one. It feels satisfying to help and entertain others.
      It keeps me in check. When writing personal posts, I'm given a step back into reality. While personal challenges (such as this post) remind me of all the good in life.


Why do you blog?
If you don't, why do you enjoy reading blogs?

8 comments:

  1. I think I more or less blog for the same reasons you do! Blogging is my sweet escape from the reality! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that you think of it that way! I guess in a way it can be for me too. c:

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good question! I think I blog more for fun and to journal my family's life. And I've made a lot of friends through blogging too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also learned blogging is a great way to make friends!! c:

      Delete
  4. I love this! The reality thing is so true!

    Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, I love your challenges!! ^_^

      Delete