Friday, February 28, 2014

"A dream is a wish your heart makes"

I hope not. I have some messed up dreams. 
      I've taken part in the blog challenge hosted by Mrs.K and co-hosted by Laney
Topic Chosen: A Dream Dress

         My dream dress would be jade. with black lace. Not a Cinderella dress, but not a short prom dress. It would be beautiful. 

      When I was younger, in 8th grade, I asked my mom how much it'd cost to get a personal designer. She told me that was out of the question. I just wanted neon green skinny jeans. Then they invented them. By that point it was far too overrated, ugh. This has turned into a letter to my younger self in a way too, huh? Haha. 



11 comments:

  1. share the link with your friends.

    come join the blog hop challenge. http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/blog-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe this blog challenge is so cool (: and I also love to have personal designer too! That'd be so cool (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the combination of jade and black lace! I hope you can find or make your dream dress
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I posted a link to my blog too, because Laney uses a different code :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I'll link up to yours too! c:

      Delete
  5. I'd adore having a personal designer, I think it would be amazing to wear one of a kind clothes always, oh well one day when I win the lotto right?

    ReplyDelete