Monday, February 3, 2014

Etsy favorites

      This print by Ginger Mandy Photography pretty much describes my view on math in a nutshell. I love her photography, especially the scrabble tile prints.


      Love love love this Gretel print (Hansel and Gretel) by Danny Brito. Lovely work, unique in it's own way. Somehow you can just tell this is Gretel without having to be told. Also one of my favorite stories as a child. 

      Gotta love these performance hoops by Harmonic Hoops. Very sleek look, and comes in various sizes and tubing selections. 

      This om symbol necklace by Eternal Girl is so relaxing. I love the style. All the designs are drawn by hand! Incredible work.

      I absolutely love these alpaca unicorn pins made by Sharodactyl Art! Sooo friggen cute, and I love alpacas, hehe. 

      My name did derive from the one and only Harley Quinzel! This brooch made by Nerd Burger Jewellery is just my fit. I love her other work too! Perfect for the inner nerd in all of us. 




      To view exact item(s), just click on the picture. 








16 comments:

  1. Aww these are so cute, espeically the eternal girl necklace and the unicorn pins! Great choices! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that brooch too! Such a cute stuff! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Hansel & Gretel print is awesome.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I just love it! So innocent.

      Delete
  4. I like your choices. So fun and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The alpaca unicorns are really cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I'd love to get myself a button! ^_^

      Delete
  6. I am definitely not a fan of math either. haha. What a fun collection of items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hosting a giveaway for one of her awesome prints soon, so keep an eye out!!

      Delete
  7. Ohh, the alpaca unicorn pins are just my favorite! Alpacas are so cute! And those colors are just adorable. :)

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my brooch! It's so rad to know you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harlynn was origionally Harley, inspired by Miss.Harleen. c:
      I love many of your pieces!

      Delete