Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hoops for the People mini hoops review

   
I invested in two polypro mini hula hoops for a more off body experience. Let me first say, poi is harder than it seems. On another note, they're fabulous to work with! I'm very pleased with the quality, and it came in bulletproof packaging. Therefore worries of moisture build up inside the tubing while shipping.
      I bought these naked, and added gaffer tape I already own. With minis, gaffer is pretty much mandatory unless you want to break your house. Or cat. 
      I made my own minis about a year ago with HDPE 1/2in tubing. The polypro tubing is much easier to flow with. The HDPE is heavy and did do some damage to my mothers house, hehe. It's an arm workout from hell though! Which is just what I need. The polypros are also a workout, just not from hell. 

      Overall I'm very satisfied with the quality of my new minis. I ordered them from Hoops for the People, you can find them on Etsy. They have a various selection of minis, along with on body hoops. 

16 comments:

  1. I definitely want to try out mini hoops in the future :) I'll go check out the shop now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love minis, it's a completely different workout and skill (which threw me off guard). Perfect for when you're tired of on body hooping. c:

      Delete
  2. Looks like fun! :)

    xoxo Aubree
    www.macaronsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is gorgeous! I love it, and you look like your having so much fun doing the hula hoop thing! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love how you decorated them :)

    AJ | www.TheAJMinute.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so very cool, but I think would require more coordination than I have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can do it, anybody can! Haha.

      Delete
  7. Acho bem bacana esse tipo de exercicio ou hobbi nao sei.
    Bjus

    seguindo aqui

    Blog: http://geriferreira.blogspot.com.br/
    Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/geriferreira.blogspot.com.br?

    ReplyDelete