Saturday, February 8, 2014

I believe...




  • Laughing is the best workout
  • Tulips are the most beautiful flower
  • If we all kept our minds open we'd create some sort of peace within this society
  • Children are the most inspirational
  • Elders are the most experienced
  • Beauty is created from the inside out
  • Healthy girls glow
  • We all have a monster within us
  • We're all kindhearted, no matter how deep down
  • There's a person out there for everybody
  • One should not forget the past or dwell over it
  • You can accomplish anything you put your mind to
  • Everybody deserves a second chance
  • Holding grudges is the most unhealthy thing for us
  • Forgiveness is relief
  • Karma is a bitch - but only when you are

Today I want you to ask yourself one question.

If the whole world were blind, how many people would you impress?

4 comments:

  1. those that have a geniune heart and appreciate things would be the people I would impress. I impress alot of folks already. and amaze alot. so it would depend on the person I guess.

    Have a great weekend chick. cant wait to hear when you receive my mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulips are my absolute favorite flower! There is just something about them that brightens every mood I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!
      I love both tulips and poppies most. c:

      Delete