Thursday, February 13, 2014

I've been nominated in the Best of Blog Awards

My So-Called Chaos Best of Blog Awards

      I've been nominated as courageous commenter in the first annual My So-Called Chaos Best of Blog Awards! I'm not sure who nominated me, but I'm highly appreciative. The courageous commenter is one to give good feed-back and comments, which I try my hardest to do. Every comment I receive means a new blog to read in my eyes. 

      It'll only take a few minutes to go and vote! I'm first on the list of courageous commenter's. c: 

14 comments:

  1. Congrats! I just went to check it out and that's SO COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl. I always look forward to your comments. they mean alot girl. as well as your great chats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I'll definitely vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll vote for you if you vote for me for Most Insp Blog and Most Insp Blog Post (I Will Not Be Silent)! (JK going to vote for you now. Please vote for me!!!)

    ReplyDelete