Friday, February 28, 2014

My first shots

     
      I love this picture of my brother's cat Taylor. It focused perfectly on her cute little face, with a birthmark on her nose. However, she's terrified of the camera now and hides anytime it comes out. Hehe.

   
       I collected 3 of the Adventure Time McDonalds toys. I was hoping to get Beemo!! As you can see, I got Finn, Jake, and Ice King.


      I was very upset when LalaOopsie came out for sale. I wanted to get crafty with the idea of "oopsie" instead of "loopsie". They beat me to it.


To end the shots, here's one of my boyfriends butt. c: 

18 comments:

  1. Love the cat and the toys and figures :). Haha, my hubby would kill me if I posted a pic of his butt XD
    x,
    Lara Lizard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh the kitteh! So sweet! To get the perfect shot of a cat can be so difficult. Well done miss! And the adventure time figurine photo of Finn is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute cat :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a sweetheart!
      I wrote a whole post on her recently. XD

      Delete
  4. So happy you have a camera!!

    xx Laur
    laurynlasko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cat is the sweetest thing ever! :) He has such a lovely face and such cute eyes! :)
    Looks like you were having fun with your camera! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love the kitty photo and the last one made me laugh out loud lol. Matthew would KILL me if I posted a photo of him at all...let alone his bum haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh love the pictures! I knew I should have went to McDonalds for the toys </3 lol

    I also take photos of my boyfriend's butt. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to when they had hello kitty. Missed this year and grabbed adventure time. I might try collecting them all.

      I told him, he didn't seem to care much ahaha.

      Delete
  8. I like LaLa Loopsie/Oopsie too.
    And the kitty! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those creeper dolls. Remind me of Coraline. <3

      Delete