Thursday, February 20, 2014

On another note

   

       Life lately has been pretty boring. Stuck in my boyfriends basement waiting for him to come home from work days on end. The 17th was my 21st birthday, and I was lucky enough to get a DSLR camera from my faja. I plan to head over to my "other" home and take some pictures soon! Along with hula hoop for a few hours. I definitely could use it. Can't wait for spring any longer...

      I recently read about a cat in Japan who has a managers job. I don't even have a job, while this cat does. She's made over $1 billion for the company, and was promoted. The ceremony for the promotion included the mayor and the company's employees (along with fellow citizens). Either my cat needs to get a job, or I do.

     Be sure to check out my Hoops for the People hula hoop Giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. What?!?!
    A Cat has a job? Is Japan's economy THAT much better? LOL
    I hope I get a DSLR for my birthday next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it does!
      Happy upcoming birthday!!

      Delete
  2. Haha the story about cat made me laugh! I wonder what are his job duties? :D
    Anyways happy belated birthday sweetie! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should read more into it and post about the job description, haha.
      Thanks!! c:

      Delete
  3. Haha, oh my gosh, the cat! It's like the cat who's the mayor of a town in... Alaska, I think? I cat can be a politician, but I can't even handle going to the grocery store and socializing in the same day, haha. Goodness gracious.

    Elyse @ Cuddly as a Cactus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did the cat even interview for the job or did they just promote it? That's not fair, I'd be complaining if I was working for that company.

    Hurrah for getting a new camera! Which one did you get?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete