Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Simple DIY gift idea

      If you're as addicted to 50 cent machines as I, then you're stocked with stickers galore.   

For awhile I was into the Angry Birds collection. 


I'm obsessed with the animal super heroes! 
Cat woman, Thor, Wonder Woman, and Wolverine.

     You might see where I'm going with this. These stickers come in cardboard flaps, perfect to create into a card or valentine! Just bust out the stickers, the markers, the glitter glue, the anything to decorate! Decorate the outside and add a message on the inside, or simply add a message on the outside. 

12 comments:

  1. awesome ideas girl. thanks for this.

    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/why-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Angry Birds collection is awesome!

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea :D
    Kiss

    uglyfashionexperience.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! :D Love your blog! Is there any chance you will stop by my blog sometime and maybe follow each other?
    I will really appreciate it!!!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I'd love to follow each other. c:

      Delete
  5. Nice blog! :))
    I wore out with a friend, that by the end of the month I will have 3 000 followers on the blog! It is very important to me! You could add to the followers? If you want to I follow you back :) Let me know!
    Love, Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Poppy!
      I'd love to follow each other. c:

      Delete
  6. That is such a sweet idea! :) So unique and creative!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete