Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Turning 21

      Yesterday I turned 21-years-old. No, I didn't go spend it at the bar all night. Since I take certain medication, I can't exactly drink without high health risks. Can't say I'm upset, I'll get a whiskey eventually. On my birthday in my dreams list you'll see I wanted a DSLR camera. Well, I got a DSLR camera from my faja. Now I can write my awesome posts with awesome pictures to go along, haha. Fashion posts to come!


      On a side note, why is Steven Seagal in movies? The other night my boyfriend's dad and I watched Maximum Conviction. One of those mistakes you just don't talk about. The fights, the "suspenseful" music, the horrible acting, all hilarious. I definitely suggest never seeing this movie. 

20 comments:

  1. I'm jealous, I want one! Glad you got it, can't wait to see your fashion posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they wont be embarassing. XD

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! Yay for getting a fancy camera, that's awesome ^_^ Will take your advice and definitely not watch that movie :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, dear girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday! That's awesome you got a camera and I love that you used the word Faja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindi!
      I always call my dad faja, haha. He's gotten used to it. XD

      Delete
  5. Wow 21! That seems like forever ago... You can have just as much fun without drinking... We gave up drinking in Sept and I do not miss it at all... Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! Glad you got your wish gift!

    On a side note, This sounds like a B-Movie Night just waiting to happen with Maximum Conviction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joie!
      Haha, prepare yourself! XD

      Delete