Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Vanity

      I felt the need to name this post vanity, as it's basically about my looks. I feel I have a variety of them. 
      I love this picture. I did an edit on instagram and love the way my eyes pop. I didn't edit the color of them and am pleased to be pleased with my own image for once. I'm getting used to the whole "blonde" look, as I've been a blonde about half a year now. The pixie cut isn't half bad either. This is one of my looks. I like to think of it being focused on my glasses, which have become a huge part of my personal fashion.

      Another picture and edit on instagram I particularly adore. No glasses! I know we all point out our flaws, which is a horrible trait we have inside us...but I can't help but complain about my nose. I feel it's way too huge! My boyfriend was kind enough to get me a compact mirror that states "nose may appear larger than actually is" on the front. Along with "my face" bag, as I refer to all of my make-up as my face instead of mascara, foundation, etc...

We're all vain somewhere inside. This post mainly focused on my love towards my eyes in these shots. 
What's something you love about your look?

P.S. I now have an obsession with instagram. Follow me?
@gypzilla

20 comments:

  1. I think your glasses are so perfect for your face! And your nose is *not* too large; it's beautiful. Can you believe it's already February? If you're stuck on what to get your sweetheart, check out Dorco. We're a manufacturer of high quality shaving systems, cartridges and disposable razors for men and women. Chances are you're paying way too much for razors. Ours cost up to 70% less than leading brands. You don't have to sacrifice quality to save so much, though. Our razors are crafted with the highest quality blades and lubricating strips containing moisturizing ingredients like aloe and vitamin E to soothe and hydrate even the most sensitive skin. Read what others think about our products and our prices at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks for hearing us out, and for sharing this great post with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allyson! c:
      I'll definitely check your product out.

      Delete
  2. i love the 2nd pic of you. You look beautiful with or without glasses girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos! Although I haven't really posted much of myself on my blog...I'm totally vain when it comes to taking photos of myself hahaha! I FINALLY getting a smartphone later this month and I can't WAIT to join Instagram! When I do I'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindi!
      Excited to become part of the smartphone society? ;P
      I'll be sure to follow you back! c:

      Delete
  4. You do have beautiful eyes and a pretty face. Nothing wrong with your nose. I used to *loathe* my sharp nose when I was in my teen and even in my 20's, then once one famous professional make up artist went one how pretty my nose was :D. I decided to believe her XD
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I always wanted a "long" shape nose growing up. I think you're gorgeous Lara! ^_^

      Delete
  5. Your nose is just fine, you certainly don't need to worry about that! :) And your eyes look so beautiful! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like glasses' looks. I have even used fake glasses because I think it makes a "smart" look . You're so pretty , chica :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glasses are part of ones style and presentation. I once thought about getting contacts and fake glasses, but contacts suck. And thanks girl. c:

      Delete
  7. your eyes look amazing :) I love these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute haircut! You make me want to cut mine off :) New follower from the Blog Hop!
    XO/Kelly @ Our Cone Zone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't do it, I miss my long hair so much!
      But it's acceptable. Just long hair is more convenient and everybody can pull it off.

      Delete
  9. I love self love posts like these. You look adorable all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pics! You look like Cate Blanchett in the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete