Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A beautiful gift

      Lauren from "Happy Girls are the Prettiest" and I exchanged valentines this past Valentine's day. Yes, I know there's overloads of similar posts, but I waited to really embrace this particular one. Her valentine wasn't just anything.


      This pin-wheel card was the best quality valentine I've received in awhile. She made it herself, and you can check out her Etsy shop here. I love the hearts and swirls combination.

   
      Inside was a cute little note from her, included in the pouch with stickers galore! She's so crafty, and must have tons of patience! Somebody actually creating something this beautiful for me? That alone makes my day. From such a sweet girl? Even better.


      Laney from Night Owl Venting and I exchanged valentines also. She sent me adorable owl themed valentines, with tons of goodies such as stickers, stationary, and a sweet thank you card. I'm glad to have such people in my lives.

Be sure to check out the Ginger Mandy Giveaway!!

8 comments:

  1. Love it <3
    Kisses

    uglyfashionexperience.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!! I love it. c: It's so pretty. ^_^

      Delete
  3. I love the pinwheel design. Such a cute card. Very nice.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sells them on her Etsy shop linked in the post, would make perfect gift cards!
      They have sturdy pouches inside to place gift cards or things like stickers. ^_^

      Delete
  4. Love that pinwheel Valentine! I don't think I could ever fold that nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either!
      She uses really sturdy paper too, which would be super hard to fold as neatly as she does.
      You can get your own on her Etsy shop linked in the post, they come with a pouch inside making perfect gift cards! ^_^

      Delete