Monday, March 3, 2014

A good day much needed + Photography update

      Today my friend Hope and I ran some errands, visited my step-brother, and babysat two adorable 9-year-old twins. I taught them how to make duct tape bows, they were pretty excited! After, we hit up a nearby park to mess with my camera. I had the settings all gambled up, but managed to get a few good pictures.


       This picture of Hope made me proud of my little skill. Her face came out clear, it's not too bright, and just a random thought but I love her boots! Her scarf also makes her outfit have much more to it. 


She got some pretty good shots herself. We decided to learn the art of photography and Photoshop with each other.


She was so proud of this one, I think she did a great job too. I'm quite snowy, haha.


We be crazy. Twas a fun day. c: 

How was your Monday?

12 comments:

  1. mine was up and down depending on how I felt today. but it comes with the territory. :(

    glad you had a great day. and great pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laney! Hope your Monday gets better. <3

      Delete
  2. Looks nice and cold there! =) Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you two remind me of my sister and I :)

    My Monday was alright...worked from 8:30 to 1:30 and then came home to veg out on the couch and be lazy with my kitties :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Haha, awesome! :D
      Chillin with kitties is never a fail!

      Delete
  4. Great post!! ;)

    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Filipa!
      I'd love to follow each other! c:
      Heading over to your blog now. ;p

      Delete
  5. My Monday was great, I spent the afternoon with my boyfriend, we cuddled watching tv and the got some ice cream.
    I like your blog, it's different than the rest, you put a smile on my face :) So I'm gonna follow you :P
    http://myobsessionsdiary.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Euge!!
      I'll be sure to return the favor!

      Delete