Thursday, March 6, 2014

Babysitters club

      This past week my friend Hope and I have been watching two 9-year-old twin girls, and their older sister who is 11. I taught them how to make duct tape crafts, fell in love with their cat pancake, and lost horribly to the game of UNO multiple times. Pancake has a leash, so we took him out into the snow with a cat dress outfit on. He must have been so embarrassed, but enjoyed the snow. This last day one of the young ones boyfriend came over, they're too adorable! I love children, they have such innocent creative minds.

Maybe I'm not the best influence at times, hehe. 

The youngin' with her boyfriend.

Hope and I with Sir Pancake. 

Pancake enjoying the snow. 

The cool new way to play UNO.

10 comments:

  1. Kids are the best girl. Aren't you ready for some? :p Glad you had fun. and cute cat outfit. i know you had fun and it was great that you did that.

    <3 ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love kids but hell no I'm not ready for one! Haha

      Delete
  2. I'm a babysitter too! I babysit 5 kids and I get kinda tired but kids are adorable! Nice post! :)
    http://myobsessionsdiary.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd imagine!! 5 kids I had yesterday, it's can be such a handful. Especially since they're young and like to scream over each other when talking. Like all (or most) kids. XD
      I'm curious what ages you watch.

      Delete
  3. OMG! Pancake! I don't have a cat (thanks apartment restrictions) but I go through names every few days of what i want to call the cat-I've-yet-to-own. Donut was last time...LOL!

    Also I saw your title and "Thanks a lot!" I have the tv show theme stuck in my head. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAHAHAHAHA!
      You're welcome! XD

      When they told me the cats name, I fell in love with him haha. I sometimes call him Pancakes, plural isn't his thang though. Hehe.
      When he's in big kitten trouble (or we pretend he is, he's super sweet) I tell him he's a waffle. Lmao.

      Delete
  4. kids are hilarious. whenever i pick up my daughter from her after-school program (she's 5), i always sit with the kids for a while and talk to them. they're amazing and so funny!

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talking with children is always something! Such creative minds, I love it. c:

      Delete